overlayed plots in multi-plots and ...

From: Mr. Stone
Subject: overlayed plots in multi-plots and ...
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:44:29 +0000

Hi, group

I'v just installed GNU Octave, version 2.1.57 (i686-suse-linux). My problem is about multiplot with subplot:
#---------------
x=0:0.1:10;
subplot(2,2,1);
plot(x, sin(x));
#
subplot(2,2,1);
plot(x, cos(x));
I always get overlayed plot of sin(x) and cos(x) in the 2nd plot and so on. I suppose it should be sth. wrong from the configuration in .octaverc ? I'v tried in my office red hat and cygwin, but they have not such a problem.

I also found top_title does not function in multiplot!

Is there also a 'every' function in octave like that in gnuplot, so that I can plot the data blocks from a data file? If not, how could I make it?

Thanks for any tips.

BTW:It is a pity that no search engine for all help achives.

Ihr Blog. Ihre Fotos. Ihre Erlebnisse. Jetzt auf MSN Spaces. - http://spaces.msn.com/SignUp.aspx Jetzt anmelden!