Re: Plotting vectors

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Plotting vectors
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:53:51 -0700

Here's an old posting that may help...

= = = = = = = =
From: Donald J Bindner <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: splot and 6-part data
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:59:32 -0600
To: "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>
Cc: Donald J Bindner <address@hidden>, address@hidden

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 05:01:25PM -0500, John W. Eaton
wrote:
> On 28-Mar-2006, Donald J Bindner wrote:
> To make this work, the gnuplot-style command parsing code
needs to be
> modified to write out a different form of data file for
the vector
> plot style.
>
> jwe

Consider this a gentle request then. I offer in ransom a
highly functional quiver3.m. It is working already, using
the
workaround I detailed earlier. I will be happy to adapt it
when
support exists. Source for my m-file, should anyone care,
is at:

 http://limestone.truman.edu/repos/octave/quiver3.m

Don

--