Re: function precedence

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: function precedence
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 08:28:03 +0200

Hi,
  I think the easiest way of you doing what you want is to change your
path. If your old version of upsample is in the directory called 'dir1'
and the new version is in 'dir2', you need to make sure that 'dir2' is
earlier in the path than 'dir1'. If you have octave-forge installed (it
comes with (k)ubuntu) you can use the 'addpath' function.

Hope it helps,
Søren