Installin Octave 2.9.7 in freeBSD (PC-BSD distribution)

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Installin Octave 2.9.7 in freeBSD (PC-BSD distribution)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:29:37 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to install octave in a machine with freeBSD (PC-BSD distribution) operating system installed. Whe I run ./configure, at the end, the script says that didn't find hdf5, blas, fftw, gplk, umfpack, colamd, ccolamd, cholmod and cxsparse libraries. In my system, hdf5 is installed in /usr/local/lib ( libhdf5.a, libhdf5_cpp.a, libhdf5_hl.a, libhdf5.so and libhdf5_nl.so archives). Umfpack is installed in the same directory too (libumfpack.a archive). In the directory /usr/local/include are installed only the headers of umfpack (in a directory named UMFPACK). I've tried exec ./configure with the parameters --libdir=/usr/local/lib --includedir=/usr/local/include (and --includedir=/usr/local/include/UMFPACK), but the message is the same.
Somebody knows what's the matter?

P.D.: Sorry, but my english is very bad

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden