DASPK additional input parameters

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: DASPK additional input parameters
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:14:37 +0200

Dear all,
I apologize if this might seem a silly question:
Is it possible to pass additional parameters to the RES and JAC functions
passed to DASPK?

I mean, to define those functions as

function res = RES (x,xdot,t,some_other_parameters)
and
function J = JAC (x,xdot,t,c,some_other_parameters)

and have DASPK pass the the additional parameters everytime it needs
to buil residual and (modified) Jacobian?

I am doing this with global variables at the moment but I was
wondering if any other solution exists...

Thanks in advance,
Carlo