Re: OctaveFEMM 3D Plot

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: OctaveFEMM 3D Plot
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:49:24 -0700

I don't quite understand all that's in your file, but I'm
going to assume you stored some Bfield data plotte as
values along a line, then stepped, and plotted the line
again by appending your data

So waht you have is a column vector of, say, 150 points
followed by 150 more points and so on.  you'd like to see
what the 2d would look like if you reformed all these into
a matrisx that has 150 rows by x number of data points you
did.

There is a function called reshape() that will convert a
very tall column into a matrix.
>> help reshape;

                 - Robert -