Re: Two superposed plots

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Two superposed plots
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:02:06 -0700

No laughing here, guys and ladies....

My octave is on Win98, so I just hit "Print Screen" and
slip the plot into Paint, then do again and lay the next
image on top of it in transparent mode.  I assume the
ordinate stays the same, and is best if the abscissa can be
related [to keep the graph lines the same]

Then just put one axis at right side and other on left and
more if necessary.  Also, get to label, and mark, and make
little notes with arrows pointing to anomalies, etc

I know it's clunky, but does work fast.  And these .bmp's
insert into documents.

           - Robert -