Re: saving plots

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: Re: saving plots
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:10:04 +0200

Jim, thanks for this. Lets assume I want to implement some 'clone' function of the print command that allows working with multiplot using __gnuplot_***__ commands. Then, before a '__gnuplot_set__ term ps' command, the function should find out the current terminal, so that after 'replotting' the plot to a file, the terminal type can be reset to what it was before. I played with __gnuplot_show__ , but couldn't make it work. Any ideas on how to get the current terminal type?

Matthias