nlinfit

From: Wolfgang Lindner
Subject: nlinfit
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:50:21 +0200

Dear Octaver's,

in studying a book about 'Statistics and Probability' (using M.. as tool) I
would like to use the octave m-function 'nlinfit.m'. I looked at the
Octave-Matlab Compatibility Summary, but Nonlinear regression with nlinfit
seems
not yet to be implemented and also the function 'fminsearch.m'. But maybe I
have
missed it.

Is there anyone working with an experimental version of nlinfit or knowing of a
workaround, I would be happy to share the code. Any hints are very welcome.

Sincerely

      Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Lindner, Stieglitzweg 6, D-42799 Leichlingen/Germany
Staedtisches Gymnasium,  Stockhauserstr. 13,  42929 Wermelskirchen