Re: Problems plotting on Mac OS X 10.4

From: Norm Hecht
Subject: Re: Problems plotting on Mac OS X 10.4
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:58:01 -0600

I've successfully loaded X11 (after a few detours), and can
plot, until I use the "figure" command.  This time, I get a
somewhat different error when I use the figure command:

gnuplot: unable to open display ''
gnuplot: X11 aborted.

After this, I can't plot anymore unless I exit octave and
restart it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again for all the help!

Norm