Re: Matrix inverses are illegal on K6-2 ?

From: Tom Williams
Subject: Re: Matrix inverses are illegal on K6-2 ?
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:35:14 -0600

atlas3-base 3.6.0-20 is installed. I checked on my other computer (on which matrix inverses actually work, and that is all it has installed too).

What makes me think that it might be processor specific is that the same method of installation on a different (and newer) computer resulted in a system that actually works. For both computers I just used synaptic.