Re: large integer support?

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: large integer support?
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 01:29:23 +0200

Geoffrey Knauth wrote:
I believe Octave does not have support for large integers, but I thought I'd check here.

Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk
How large is large to you? Octave supports int64 and uint64 matrices, at least for real values. If you want arbitrary integers then the vpa function from octave-forge might be what you are looking for, in that its basically a wrapper for GMP. Note that its for scalars only...

D.