Re: 2.9.4 on mac OSX tiger

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: 2.9.4 on mac OSX tiger
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:51:03 -0700

on 1/21/06 12:04 PM, Marius Schamschula at address@hidden wrote:

See my previous post. /usr/lib/libreadline.dylib is a Mac OS X 10.4.x thing, not to be found in 10.3.9. It is NOT gnu readline compatible. There are a number of other such annoyances in Tiger, such as /usr/bin/locale and a few others.

Has anyone filed an Apple bug report on these issues? That’s the only “official” way that I know about to register complaints with Apple. I can do it if it hasn’t been done already.

Joe