Re: SAVE in loop

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: SAVE in loop
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:13:04 -0500 (EST)

I recently updated the docs for the save function to show this, but it has not yet made it into the distribution. You can do this:

save("-text", flist(i,:), "X", "covX")

Bill

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Michal Seidl wrote:

Hi,
 I can not figer out how to give to function "save" the name of file that is
stored in variable. This is my code, but it does not work. Can anyone help?

   flist = [
 'cheb0306_pL1.xml';...
 'cheb0506_pL1.xml';...
 'cheb0511_pL1.xml';...
 ]

 for i=1:size(flist,1)
      save -text eval('flist(i,:)') X covX
 end

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.

--
"If infinite rednecks fired infinite shotguns at an infinite number of
road signs, they'd eventually create all the great literary works of the