plot window size

From: Ron Crummett
Subject: plot window size
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:38:46 -0800

Hi -

Is there any way to set a default size for the plot window? Mine is a little too big for my tastes. I would like to put something in my .gnuplot file to specify a smaller size but haven't been able to find much on how to do this. I have noticed a couple of old posts on the mailing list but when I say old, I mean 1996, so I don't know how relevant they are anymore. I've only been familiar with Octave since 2002 but it seems to me like it's improved a lot since then, so I am imagining that it improved a lot from 1996 to 2002 as well. Thanks.

-Ron Crummett