Re: MATLAB / Octave compatibility

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: MATLAB / Octave compatibility
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 04:16:18 -0500

  Hi All,

Quentin, I can add a class B IP, so that, as long as you connect to the
wiki thru the same provider, it should be ok.

Bill, I've added a class B IP for you, could you check out that you
can edit?

  I agree entirely that a wiki w/ a login would be better. But I don't
see, how new users could do w/out sending a mail to at least one
current wiki maintainer.

  Cheers and thx for your contributions to the wiki,

  Etienne