Re: Interactive plots using GNUPlot

From: Joshua Rigler
Subject: Re: Interactive plots using GNUPlot
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:46:01 -0600

Steve C. Thompson wrote:
Hi Ron,

On 13 Jan 06 07:59AM, Ron Crummett wrote:

Unfortunately, I have not been able to zoom back out this way.

Same here.  Does anyone know how to zoom back out to the original
orientation?

Quick-n-dirty:  Type "h" in the gnuplot window once you have the mouse
                set up; this will spew out all the mouse/keyboard
                shortcuts you should need in the Octave terminal.  Pay
particular attention to the "p", "n", "a" and "u" keys. I don't think you can zoom in and out with only the
                mouse in the same way as M**lab, but I never did like
                that way very much anyway.

More Details:   Start Gnuplot without Octave and read the help files,
                or go to Gnuplot's website where there should be some
                HTML docs (http://www.gnuplot.info/).

Keep in mind that these are Gnuplot-specific suggestions, and that there is no guarantee that all Gnuplot functionality will be accessible from the Octave terminal/environment.

-EJR