octave editor

From: alfred ogola
Subject: octave editor
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 01:21:00 -0600

Greetings,

I recently downloaded the whoe of cygwin to my laptop.
At school we use MATLAB but I understand I can use
Octave at home for the same purpose. I wonder however
what editor Cygwin comes with for Octave. I was almost
downloading SciTi but it seems I have to be careful as
my Octave is under Cygwin and not in an environment
like Unix.

Another ssue is where to save my files. And if at all
I save my files, where will they go to?

Thanks so much for the help

Alfred

http://mail.yahoo.com