Prerequisites to 2.9.x

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Prerequisites to 2.9.x
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:55:10 +0200

Hi all,

I am trying to get into the 2.9.x build and testing cycle, but I am unsure what additional packages I need for a fully functional compile (e.g. including sparse etc...). Can someone point me to a list of the required and optional packages including where to get these packages and what versions?

Thanks
Shai