Re: Octave command prompt

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Octave command prompt
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:54:34 -0800

It came that way.  Don't forget, I'm using that antique
Windows binary...
 octave-2.1.50a-inst.exe

I have no trouble realizing I'm NOT in any other program,
because...
1) the prompt is >>
2) the window has black letters on white background
3) the font is unusual
4) the screen window is an eeny, weeny, teeny little thing
   with just enough room for ten lines and along the top it
   says "GNU Octave 2.1.50" on a deep blue toolbar.

                - Robert -