Re: table latex output

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: table latex output
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 02:00:48 -0500

On Nov 28, 2005, at 11:25 PM, Bill Denney wrote:

It looks like you already did almost everything that I did, but your documentation isn't texinfo (and my documentation doesn't work correctly). If you still want what I did, here it is.

If you run admin/make_index in a directory it will run everything through texinfo and show you the errors. The @table command requires a parameter which is the command used to format the items. It works now.

Out of curiosity, I never can download the CVS from sourceforge (I used the web interface for this one). What are the exact correct commands to use?

Assuming you don't want write privileges to the repository:

  cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/octave login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/octave co -P octave-forge

You may need to do "export CVS_RSH=ssh" first.

If you want write privileges, follow the instructions on

  http://octave.sourceforge.net/new_developer.html

- Paul