resample

From: Andrew Morgan
Subject: resample
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 06:59:10 -0600

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could please help me with regards to a DSP program I have to right. I've been trying to understand the algorithm used in resample.m. I have read all the papers on it and looked at some other c++ files, but I am still very new to DSP and am struggling to figure it out. I basically need to take the line y=y + x(idx+i+order,:).*w(:,ones(size(x,2),1)); and convert it to c code using just an array instead of the matrix with zero padding etc. so as to simplify it. Everything up to this point is fine.
Thanks very much.

Regards
Andrew Morgan

NOTICE: Please note that this email, and the contents thereof, are subject to the standard Peralex email disclaimer, which may be found at: http://www.peralex.com/disclaimer.html