Re: Compile problem

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Compile problem
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:52:18 -0600

Paul Billings wrote:

Although a little off-topic, can you suggest a proper answer when Atlas's
configure script queries me for the CPU type?  I have an Athlon64, but am
running 32-bit windows and 32-bit Linux.

Paul

I'm not sure on this one. You might try asking on the atlas mailing lists. Usually the setup program does a pretty good job of detecting hardware, so maybe the best place to start is to just accept the defaults that are presented to you, and assume that you're getting libraries that are optimal.

-Quentin