intralingua

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: intralingua
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:50:47 -0500

[off topic]

Wouldn't it be lovely if all the functionality of R, Octave and Python were available using familiar syntax. Throw in Perl for string manipulation and Tk for GUI.

If we retarget all of these packages to mono (or parrot if it's not dead yet) it will be faster than rewriting them in Octave. I see that Python and Tcl are already started:

        http://www.dotnetpowered.com/languages.aspx

- Paul