Re: yulewalk

From: Evan Monroig
Subject: Re: yulewalk
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:24:47 +0900

Hi,

>From what I see on Matlab help, the function 'yulewalker' takes the
inverse fourier transform of your signal, then computes the
autocorrelations, and finally solves the yulewalker equations.

http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/signal/filterd5.html

In octave the function 'yulewalk' only solves the yulewalker
equations. So I  guess that you would need to do the IFFT and compute
the autocorrelations before using the octave function.

Best regards,

Evan