convhull output

From: Kalle Raiskila
Subject: convhull output
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:14:26 -0600

How do I suppress output from qhull, when I use
convhull from octave-forge? I can pass an option to
qhull, but what is the correct option to suppress the
"Operation completed. Checking precision..." -message?
It kindof clutters up the prompt when it is printed
several million times :(

I removed it from qhull itself, but is there a proper way?
Looking at qhull's documentation, I didn't see such an option.
Is there one?

Thanks in advance.

Kalle

--