Re: Octave error

From: Diego Ruiz
Subject: Re: Octave error
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:27:20 +0800

Hi Quentin,

I tried to install again Octave Forge by following the
instructions you gave me some days ago and using the rpm files
in your page. However, when installing I receive the following
error message:

error: failed dependencies:
fftw3 is needed by octave-2.12.57-5
libfftw3.so.3 is needed by octave-2.1.57-5

It's quite extrange, because Octave is already running in my
system.
Do you have a hint?

Thank you very much.
Diego