vim syntax highlight file for Octave

From: Paul Laub
Subject: vim syntax highlight file for Octave
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:20:50 -0800

Dear all,

Has anyone created a vim editor syntax highlighting file for Octave?

By default, the highlighting convention for "the other leading brand"
comes up when editing a m-file in vim. Octave's own keywords such as
endfor, endwhile, etc. do not get highlighted.

If anyone has such a file, please let me know how I can get it? Better
yet, add it as well to some logical location (wiki.octave.org?) so
people won't have to ask this same question again.

Paul Laub

--

Safe Harbor Disclaimer: "Elvis has left the building."