RE: question

From: Hall, Benjamin
Subject: RE: question
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:35:02 -0400

I find the best way to store pictures is just to save the commands used to
create the picture to an m-file and save that.  Then, if you want to
recreate the picture/figure in Octave, just rerun the script.  This also
makes it really easy to make changes later on.  I also like to put a comment
line indicating the print command I used to create the "picture" file so
that later it is easy for me to search through the m-files to figure out
which one I used to create the picture in the first place.