Re: minimize is broken

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: minimize is broken
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 20:29:06 -0400

Replace 'setfield' with 'struct'.  I've done this in CVS.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden

On Jun 3, 2004, at 5:04 PM, Martijn Brouwer wrote:

Hi,
Minimize is broken:

minimize("f",1)
error: setfield: called with odd number of arguments

This behaviour is independent of the function that is to be minimised. I have octave 2.1.57 and octave-forge from 2003-06-02, running on Debian Sarge. Does somebody know how to solve this?

Bye,

Martijn Brouwer