Neophyte CVS user question

From: Tom G. Smith (Smitty)
Subject: Neophyte CVS user question
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:19:37 -0500 (CDT)

Please excuse a newbie's question, but how do I get a copy of the CVS of
octave-forge?
I've read enough to see how I'd get source for an individual module, but it
isn't
clear how I'd get the complete source using my CVS client.

David Bateman wrote:
> So build a copy of the CVS of octave-forge, I don't expect you'll see
> any problems..

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please
inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
printed copy.   Thank you.