Re: Plot, size of points

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Plot, size of points
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 03:30:06 -0400

gset pointsize 4

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden

On May 15, 2004, at 3:07 AM, Sue Stones wrote:

G'day,

I am new to Octave and this list, and am using Octave for a Uni course which called for Matlab. I have used Octave for the first time today - and need to
get it all working by last month,  (my ususal situation :-)

The problem that I am having at the moment is to do with ploting. I can get a basic plot of vectors, thats great. But the points are so small I can hardly see them. Is there a way to get octave to change the size that it displays
the points?

thanks

sue