Unidentified subject!

From: Subhradip Ghosh
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:55:12 -0500

Hi,

I would like to define a function A(x). A(x) is really a 2x2 matrix.
Therefore I need to assign A11, A12, A21 and A22. How can I do this in
octave?

Subhradip

                      Subhradip Ghosh
                   Post doctoral Fellow
                   Department of Materials Science & Engineering
Office                                       Home
MSEB 312C                         *    2001 South Orchard Street Apt D
1304 W Green street               *    Urbana, IL-61801
Urbana, IL-61801                  *     Phone # 2173841824
Phone # 2173336584                *    E-mail: address@hidden
E-mail: address@hidden           *