Re: looking for time-consuming Octave app

From: Javier Fernandez Baldomero
Subject: Re: looking for time-consuming Octave app
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:15:00 +0200

Hi again,

Sorry, my fault. I should have typed "ready to use example",
instead of "Octave application".

I need something that has .m files (and why not .oct files),
and also provides the required input files, and when the user
types the documented command ("run", or "start", or
"example('input_file')", or "redox_reaction(1E6, 4,
'chlorhidre_data.mat')") it starts to eat CPU cycles like a hog :-)

If it also provides an output file against which to compare
the obtained output, yet better, but I can work without it now.

Thanks anyways for the prompt response, and good luck
with your quantum-octave project!!!

-javier

Javier Fernandez Baldomero wrote:

Hi,

Perhaps somebody knows of an Octave application...

2.- which spends an enourmous amount of time to compute
    something

I would need to download such an application to do some
measurements on it.