Re: Incomplete Elliptic Integrals

From: Loïc Le Guyader
Subject: Re: Incomplete Elliptic Integrals
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:17:51 +0200

Le  8 avril 2004, Paul Thomas, à bout, prit son clavier pour
taper sur son écran:
> Loïc,
>
> I have used the F77 routines at http://ceta.mit.edu/comp_spec_func/ in
> the past.  The matlab routines are automatic translations that look OK
> but should be checked (Write a small main programme in F77 to call the
> fortran version).  Please adhere to the copyright notice:
>
> "All the programs and subroutines contained in this archive are
> copyrighted. However, we give permission to the user who downloads these
> routines to incorporate any of these routines into his or her programs
> provided that the copyright is acknowledged."

Yep thank you, elit.m, with few correction, do what I want.

Have a nice day.

--
JabberID: address@hidden

Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $117.5M overseas and counting.
That makes it number 21 in box office figures of all films ever released.