Using multiple plot windows using terminal window

From: mbuckley
Subject: Using multiple plot windows using terminal window
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:57:45 -0800

I'm trying to produce multiple plot windows using the window terminal (as opposed to x11 or something else) in Octave.  I can't get any of the other terminal settings to pull up a plotting window for me so that's why I'm using the set terminal window.  I’m running on Windows XP as well.  Has anyone else been able to do this or seen these types of problems?  Thanks.

Matt