Which image.m and figure.m for OS X?

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Which image.m and figure.m for OS X?
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:04:10 -0700

With Octave 2.1.46 and the associated octave-forge, I ended up replacing the
figure.m and image.m files with routines that were intended to work with
with Mac OS X and AquaTerm. The replacement routines were part of the
standard octave-forge distribution, but stored in a separate folder.

With octave 2.1.55 and updated octave-forge have things changed? Do I still
need to copy the OS X versions into the /plot and /image folders? The
replacement routines are still there in their own octave-forge folder. I
seem to remember an e-mail exchange that eliminated the need to move those
routines.

Joe Koski