Re: More fortran to oct help

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: More fortran to oct help
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:13:33 -0500

On Mar 26, 2004, at 6:57 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 26-Mar-2004, Zine Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

|       int F77_FUNC (t96, T96_01) (const int& IOPT,

There seems to be some misunderstanding here about the two arguments
for F77_FUNC.  They are supposed to be the same, except the first
should use lowercase letters and the second should use uppercase
letters.  If the names of the Fortran functions include underscores,
then you should use the F77_FUNC_ macro instead (both macros are
needed because g77 and other compilers with f2c-compatible symbol
naming schemes append an extra underscore to names that already
include an underscore).  See the autoconf manual for more details.

I added these details to

        http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveFortran

I do hope somebody is keeping regular backups of
the wiki engine and the database, because I'm not.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden