Re: Complete bewildered newbie question

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Complete bewildered newbie question
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:11:18 -0800

Replies inserted and corrections to my replies are most welcome.
Henry

N.B. I overlooked in below that the first line was
info: /Users/mollet/.info: No such file or directory,
which I don't understand either because after that all about "plot" was
listed.

% Now trying something that should be in the manual:
octave:1> help -i plot
info: /Users/mollet/.info: No such file or directory
File: octave.info,  Node: Two-Dimensional Plotting,  Next: Specialized
Two-Dime\
nsional Plots,  Up: Plotting
Two-Dimensional Plotting
Cut