patch for mkoctfile

From: Al Niessner
Subject: patch for mkoctfile
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:25:15 -0800

It would be nice if we could pass arguments like rpath to the linker
when building .oct files. That way we can use libraries like CFITSIO
that may not be installed in a standard place without having to use
LD_LIBRARY_PATH which is huge pain when dealing with multiple users and
moving code.

Anyway, attached is the patch done with "diff -c" for 2.1.57.

--
Al Niessner <address@hidden>
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

All opinions stated above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
those of JPL or NASA.

 ----
 ----