Re: Octave-forge compile problems on Enterprise RedHat WS

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Octave-forge compile problems on Enterprise RedHat WS
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:12:21 -0700

E. Joshua Rigler wrote:
Compilation halts with an error on galois.cc, with NBM, TBM, and FBM all
listed as "undeclared identifiers".  I could find nothing in the mailing
list archives for 2004, and this was not a problem with any of the
previous Octave/Octave-forge combinations I've used.  This isn't an
rpath thing, is it?

-EJR

You should check bug-octave as well....

Regards,