Octave class reference

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Octave class reference
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:09:23 +0100

I've put a doxygen-generated Octave class reference online at
http://pareto.uab.es/mcreel/OctaveClassReference/html/index.html

This was generated more or less following the instructions in Da Coda al Fine,
section 1.3. I've written a script that generates a custom html footer, so
that the documentation tells you which version of octave was used. I'll try
to keep the web version up to date.

To make a local copy of the documentation, you need to have doxygen installed.
Then just run the script "update.sh", and the documentation will appear in
the "html" subdirectory.

John has expressed some interest in incorporating this into Octave, so if
someone knows how to modify the Octave makefile to run the script if so
configured, perhaps you could send him a patch.

Michael

Generated by doxygen 1.3.6-20040222