Re: building octave-2.1.xx on SGI irix6.5

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: building octave-2.1.xx on SGI irix6.5
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:39:25 -0500

On Mar 12, 2004, at 1:48 AM, Clinton Chee wrote:

3. The trick to using MIPSPro compilers with Octave, is you need to get the following C/C++? headers and libraries if it is not in standard location. In my case, I got the files somewhere else and put them in:
/home/chee/usr/include/CC$>ls
cassert cerrno climits cmath csignal cstddef cstdlib ctime cwctype
cctype   cfloat   clocale  csetjmp  cstdarg  cstdio   cstring  cwchar

A possible somewhere else is octave-forge:

        http://octave.sf.net/MIPS73-isoheaders.tar.gz

I constructed these myself and they work for me.  If however
you know of a more official source, please let me know.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden