Re: trying to compile octave-forge-2004.02.12 on Debian Woody

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: trying to compile octave-forge-2004.02.12 on Debian Woody
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:31:32 +0100

According to Hugo Coolens <address@hidden> (on 03/04/04):

> does anyone now a workaround for this problem?

Yeah, get the CVS version... :-) ... The fact is this and other build
problems are probably a good reason for a new release. I just hope it
won't be too quickly 'cause I'd like to get time to include some other
stuff in octave-forge...

D.

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary