Nd cell arrays

From: Philipp.Batchelor
Subject: Nd cell arrays
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:32:31 +0000

Hi,

sorry, trying to reformulate:
I am trying to read 3d volume data using another c++ library (vtk), and load it into Octave, I thought I should return a cell array,
i.e. in an *.m file, the syntax would correspond to

for slice = 1:n
  volume{slice} = ...% some 2d array, say a Matrix
  ...etc

but I can't work out what the syntax in C++ would be.
How would I create an array with say 128 elements which are each a 2D Matrix, and assign to elements, (and return this cell array) in a dynamically loadable C++ file?

Ph. Batchelor