Windows script

From: p . libardi
Subject: Windows script
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:54:57 +0000

Hello,
  I tried for 2 days to find a solution to my problem in Internet search
engines and Octave FAQ, but I was not able to find any solution. Hope someone
can help me.
I'm running Gnu Octave on a Windows XP, I wrote an Octave script that works
great if I execute it inside the Gnu Octave environment.
Now I need to execute this script from an external perl script, and get
the result back in the Perl script to work on it. How can I execute Octave
script from an external Perl script?
Thanks for any help, Paolo

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE:
Attivazione GRATIS, contributo adesione GRATIS, modem GRATIS,
50 ore di navigazione GRATIS.  ABBONARTI TI COSTA SOLO UN CLICK!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml