RE: Octave for Windows?

From: gleblanc
Subject: RE: Octave for Windows?
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:44:40 -0500

Thanks for the response. It did not work.

I also tried:

estring = num2str(e)
mytitle = ['Plot of A = 1, B = 5 AND I = ', estring]
gset title (mytitle) --undefined variable
gset title [mytitle] --Invalid expression
gset title mytitle --undefined variable
gset title [\", mytitle, \"] --Invalid character (\)
gset title [", mytitle, "] --unterminated string constant
gset title mytitle --undefined variable

AND

gset title([['Plot of A = 1, B = 5 AND I = '] num2str(i)])

AND

gset title(['Plot of A = 1, B = 5 AND I = ', num2str(i)])

none worked.

Help