Re: unknown symbol

From: E2
Subject: Re: unknown symbol
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:49:30 -0400

more details:

%mkoctfile opt_sauage.cc

returns no warnings or errors;

GNU Octave, version 2.1.30 (i386-portbld-freebsd4.7).
Copyright (C) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 John W. Eaton.
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
For details, type `warranty'.

*** This is a development version of Octave.  Development releases
*** are provided for people who want to help test, debug, and improve
*** Octave.
***
*** If you want a stable, well-tested version of Octave, you should be
*** using one of the stable releases (when this development release
*** was made, the latest stable version was 2.0.16).

octave:1> opt_sausage
row vector length3
this is what I got OV_1: 1
this is what I got valu2: 1
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
/usr/home/gatekeeper/robot/sausage/round2/opt_sausage.oct: Undefined symbol
"s_node_new"

*octave exits*
%

I've attached opt_sausage.cc and sausage_tree.h and declares.h

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 02:03:55PM +0100, Geraint Paul Bevan wrote:

--
--E2

America without freedoms is not worth securing.

LB's RANDOM KEY WORDS OF INTEREST TO CARNIVORE SERVERS:

abortion, marijuana, cocaine, xtacy, lsd, plutonium, ammonium nitrate,
militia, cia, dea, nsa, fbi, pgp, president, white house, hacker, 2600,
dirty bomb, al qaeda, jihad, assassinate?

MINE TOO:
weed, bong, headys, anarchy, skinhead, wolves, acid, hash, pipe bomb,
communism, castro, canadians!