vtk file export

From: nwerneck
Subject: vtk file export
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:37:48 -0300

hello all.

I made  a  small  DLD  function that receives a bidimensional matrix and
exports  a  vtk  file  so  it can be viewed in any vtk viewer. I'm using
Mayavi  now,  calling  it  directly  from octave... Now I can stop using
matlab,  because  I  could  not live without it's tridimensional surface
browser... :)

You can get it from http://www.cefala.org/~nwerneck/programas/vtksurf

I hope it's of any use! bye...

++nicolau;