the installer

From: Pat Tarbet
Subject: the installer
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:52:55 -0400

Hi,

I need to make a new installer for Octave version 2.1.42 (I have to replace the config program that comes with it) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get the original .nsi file(s).  I found a different version somewhere (2.1.31) and I don’t really want to use it or write the thing from scratch because I would probably forget some important file new or write over a critical registry key.  One of my previous attempts used a kind of nested multi-installer approach that’s just needlessly complicated and a pain for the users to … use.  I appreciate any help,

Pat